PDA

View Full Version : Help me find this in Canada!!

EllasMum
12-02-2006, 01:18 AM
OK folks - I need help finding a Sesame Street table and chairs like this one:

(see picture below)

in Canada, or at least somewhere that ships to Canada! I've already been to the local Wal-mart and they don't have the Sesame Street version of this table - just a Dora one. I really really want the Sesame Street one but of course I can't find it anywhere! Has anybody seen anything like this in Canada (ideally, Calgary)?? I checked the Toys R Us website but looks like they just have Dora too.

Help!!

TIA,
Susan

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/36730.jpg

Piglet
12-02-2006, 10:38 PM
I have not seen this one exactly, but my DS2 is OBSESSED with the little red guy (we can't mention his name or we get pleas to watch him) so we look at the stuff often. Superstore tends to have the most Elmo stuff of any store I have been to. Their generic kids stuff has Sesame Street chracters on it, so I think they have some sort of special deal with them.

Good luck,

EllasMum
12-07-2006, 12:10 AM
Haven't seen one at Superstore but I haven't looked in a while - I'll check again now that they have their MOUNTAINS of Christmas stock in. It is just psycho in there right now. Literally - you can get lost! I will check again. So far all I've been able to find is a Dora set at Wal-mart.

I hear ya about obsession with the red guy. I had to switch to Pampers because DD inadvertently discovered that Pampers have Sesame Street characters on them!

Susan