PDA

View Full Version : Things I saw at Winners... Post your recent finds!

bubbaray
04-24-2007, 01:03 PM
Got some games for DD#1 -- my favorite is Ravensberger's Hide & Seek. This is a great game, says agest 4+, but DD has it figured out and she just turned 3. Her daycare has it. We lucked out and found it at Winners. I also found a Little Train that Could board game and some bilingual learning games/puzzles.

Shopping with DD#2 is a challenge, so I have to have a mission when I go to a store -- get in, get out, no browsing (sheesh, she's a pushy one!).

What have you found lately at Winners??

Melissa

DD#1: 04/2004

DD#2: 01/2007

Piglet
04-25-2007, 10:16 AM
Hmm... your Winners sounds better than mine! I just popped in yesterday to see if there was anything I was missing and didn't find anything I liked. We have the Hide and Seek game as well, and DS1 loves it. Winners does seem to carry a lot of Melissa and Doug wooden puzzles and the like. I was able to find some nice sandals (Minibel) for DS1 and if I had the right aged girl, they had gorgeous Oilily shoes cheap (size 2-3)!

My interesting find yesterday was the Joovy Caboose at Wal-mart. It was pretty well priced, IIRC, but I wasn't looking for it. They also had Compass boosters, but I am not sure if they are good or not.

EllasMum
05-21-2007, 11:50 PM
Yesterday I got a set of Melissa & Doug Barnyard Friends for DD. It is basically a set of "collectible" animals that are hard plastic with 'fur' and they have their own barn/collector's case. DD loves the animals - they are perfect toddler fist size. :) I paid $12.99 and I really have no concept of whether or not that is a good price! I just thought the set was cute!