PDA

View Full Version : Diapees & Wipees in Calgary? (or cheap on the net??)

EllasMum
06-18-2007, 09:38 PM
Has anyone seen Diapees & Wipees in Calgary? I know I saw them somewhere a few months ago but can't remember where it was. Possibly Bo Bebe?? Anyone seen them around?? I got mine a year or so ago online and it is one of the best baby purchases I made - I use it ALL the time and it is SO handy to have. I want to get one for my brother's wife who is expecting my nephew in early October (yay!).

TIA,
Susan

Piglet
06-19-2007, 09:51 AM
I thought I saw them at E-children, but I think they might be cheaper online. Try calling E-children and asking them.

Congrats to your brother and his wife!

EllasMum
06-19-2007, 10:42 PM
It just so happens that I am taking a training course at our office which is just down the road from e-Children - maybe I'll drop by! I was in Bo Bebe today in Crowfoot and the clerk hadn't even heard of Diapees & Wipees. They did have a most impressive supply of Zutano stuff! It is soooo cute! Sadly too small for DD, but adorable to look at! They also had a TON of Pedipeds - really cute! I also saw the Hotslings and also Zolo ones. Their selection of stuff is really great these days!

chinook
06-20-2007, 09:27 AM
I'm *pretty* sure someone I know got one at Kacz Kids. Not sure how their pricing was, though, and getting someone on the phone there is next to impossible....