View Full Version : Buggy Bagg vs. Baby ala cart cart cover
03-28-2007, 12:36 PM
Hi I want to order a twin cart cover. I've posted before and am now deciding between the two. Does anyone have both? Any comparisons are appreciated. BTW, review of the cart cover for the single is fine too.
03-28-2007, 02:40 PM
I've narrowed my decision to these two as well, so I'm curious what people have to say! Personally, I'm leaning towards the baby a la cart due to the price, but I'm wondering if there is really something special I'm missing about the buggy bag. I'm also wondering how these work as high chair covers.
03-28-2007, 11:54 PM
Oh well, I just couldn't wait and just bit the bullet and ordered the twin Baby a la cart cover in Coming to the Circus (black toile). I called and asked her what the main differences were and basically the differences are:
* Baby a la cart (BALC) is not quilted like the Buggy Bagg (BB)
* BALC's safety belt has to be threaded through the shopping cart whereas BB has a little clip at the back so you don't have to thread it through
* Back pockets are velcro closure vs. BB zippers
* BB is bulkier than the BALC
* BB comes with a pillow BALC doesn't
* BALC is more versatile b/c you can use it as a pillow rolled up, etc. (just look on the website)
These a just some of the differences you can call them and ask too. Overall, I don't think I would be disappointed in either. But would rather save some $$ and order the BALC since they have a sale right now.
vBulletin® v3.8.4, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.