PDA

View Full Version : Supercute Hairclips

ray7694
11-26-2007, 05:39 PM
I posted this in Kidwear and didn't want others to miss out who don't frequent there.
I have purchased from some of the bow sites that are frequented here. I think these clips are unique and supercute. Can't beat the price at $2 a clip and free shipping. I got some as a gift and will be ordering more.

http://www.oopsiedazie.com/

robertrose
11-26-2007, 11:23 PM
Have you receved any of these yet? Just put in an order of 10....Wondering how quick they ship!

Thanks!
Grace

KrystalS
11-26-2007, 11:45 PM
Very fast shipping, I ordered mine on Monday and got them Friday. And that was a holiday week.

robertrose
11-27-2007, 12:32 PM
Are they super cute and made well? I cant wait! I think I may go and order more today even. :-)

Grace

BargainMomforLuke
11-27-2007, 01:15 PM
If you guys have lots of friends and/or family with girls, set up a virtual party & you will receive 10% of the total sales in free hair clips. It's really easy to do.

salsah
11-27-2007, 03:35 PM
i ordered tuesday night and received them on saturday (with thursday being thanksgiving) -- so yes, very fast.

i was a little disappointed though. i didn't care for some of the toppers -- not bad, i just wasn't crazy about them. no big deal since some of them fell off already! dd never even had a chance to wear them.

i knew that i was taking a chance ordering them without seeing the toppers. i think that the company should redesign their site and ordering process. they should let us view and select from finished products (ribbon w/ topper). or, a two step process would be better. step one: choose your ribbon. step two: choose your topper (from all toppers or from a group of select toppers that they pick to match each ribbon).
imo, the topper is just as important as the ribbon, if not more important -- it is all a matter of taste.

oopsie dazie
11-27-2007, 03:56 PM
SALSAH-I'm surprised and sorry to hear that you weren't completely happy with your clips. I'm the SAHM creater/owner of Oopsie Dazie, and wanted to explain the reasoning behind our ordering process.

I specifically decided not to go with pre-made set options, because our customers prefer the uniqueness of our product. I have 6 tackle boxes full of topper options, so it's impossible to show them all. Plus, I'm always looking for new things to keep our offerings fresh.

If someone has a preference of a topper, they are instructed to explain that in the comments section when checking out. People get very specific, for instance, no hearts, nothing green, bows, gems, etc., which I love! It helps me to create exactly something they will love.

As for the toppers falling off, I haven't heard this from other customers, but would like to remedy the situation for you. Please contact me, for some replacement clips at no charge. Your business and satisfaction are very important to me! =)

shoppinggal
11-27-2007, 05:28 PM
Actually the reason I didn't order is b/c I too would like to see the "toppers" - the ribbons are cute and the price is right but I'm a picky person who likes to see what they are going to get. I would suggest putting up some options just so customers can get an idea of what you have to offer. I don't think it's enough to just say I'd like a heart - what type of hearts do you have? Puffy hearts, diamond hearts, pink hearts, red....

salsah
03-14-2008, 04:39 PM
SALSAH-I'm surprised and sorry to hear that you weren't completely happy with your clips. I'm the SAHM creater/owner of Oopsie Dazie, and wanted to explain the reasoning behind our ordering process.

I specifically decided not to go with pre-made set options, because our customers prefer the uniqueness of our product. I have 6 tackle boxes full of topper options, so it's impossible to show them all. Plus, I'm always looking for new things to keep our offerings fresh.

If someone has a preference of a topper, they are instructed to explain that in the comments section when checking out. People get very specific, for instance, no hearts, nothing green, bows, gems, etc., which I love! It helps me to create exactly something they will love.

As for the toppers falling off, I haven't heard this from other customers, but would like to remedy the situation for you. Please contact me, for some replacement clips at no charge. Your business and satisfaction are very important to me! =)

for anyone who is interested, i thought i would share my experience with oopsie dazie. i contacted them regarding replacement clips and the woman who helped me, cindy, was very nice and helpful. we exchanged several emails before she sent me replacements clips -- which have all held up well. in the emails we discussed what types of toppers i would like. i gave her detailed descriptions of what i like and don't like and then she gave me a couple of toppers ideas to choose from for each ribbon that i ordered. during that process i decided to order another clip and cindy was nice enough to included it "at no charge for [my] trouble."

so, just an fyi for anyone who was hesitant about ordering because you don't like the idea of not knowing exactly what you are getting, send them an email so that you can discuss topper ideas before ordering. i am very please with my customized clips and with the way that oopsie dazie handled the situation.

hth