PDA

View Full Version : Which Color Wonder?

Naranjadia
11-04-2009, 11:33 AM
We're taking a plane trip with the kiddos for Thanksgiving and I was going to try Color Wonder for the first time, but I am not sure what would be the best option. I see a travel kit, I see individual pens, paints, pads, etc, and themed packets. Which has worked best for you when traveling?

clc053103
11-04-2009, 11:38 AM
I like the themed kits b/c they have the markers and coloring book all in one package to pack.

Naranjadia
11-04-2009, 11:46 AM
I like the themed kits b/c they have the markers and coloring book all in one package to pack.

Good point! Thanks.

twindad
11-04-2009, 04:12 PM
We use these all the time when we travel, but we prefer the Elmer's "Go Paint" to the Crayola version. The markers/paint brushes seem to last longer and our daughters prefer the way they color. We get them at Target in the same aisle.

Fairy
11-04-2009, 04:20 PM
We love color wonder, but I think we'll try the Elmers cuz, yeah, the brushes dont hold up at all.

I also do like the packets cuz it's all in one, but I don't like that those packets include a limited pallette of markers. Like the Diego packet came with dark blue, light blue, tan, and brown. DS complained WHERE'S THE PURPLE?! He loves purple. So, i bought a whole color wonder marker set -- the smaller ones -- and I just stick 'em in a ziplock and take then wtih us places. I also like the plain white pads so they can be creative, plu they're spiral bound.