PDA

View Full Version : Amazon Mom Prime Question

katydid1971
01-28-2011, 04:23 PM
My prime ends next week and I was wondering if I let it expire but order something from Baby over $25 would they give the free months of prime again?? DS will need to move up to a booster soon and I'm wondering if i should buy it now and keep it for a few months for when we make the change or if I will get prime months later if i wait. Does this make sense?
Thanks for the help.

lizzywednesday
01-28-2011, 05:12 PM
I'm not sure what you're asking.

Is this after your initial 3 months?

Or are you currently subscribed to Prime without Amazon Mom?

The Mom Prime is +1 month for each $25 you spend in the Baby store, up to 1 year. If you've already earned your year, you won't get more months, but if you haven't you'll get them. It takes a bit.

wellyes
01-28-2011, 05:17 PM
My prime ends next week and I was wondering if I let it expire but order something from Baby over $25 would they give the free months of prime again??

They would not, but perhaps your husband could make an Amazon mom account.... it is not actually limited to women or to mothers.

luckytwenty
01-28-2011, 05:35 PM
They would not, but perhaps your husband could make an Amazon mom account.... it is not actually limited to women or to mothers.

Our Amazon Mom is in DH's name. :-)

katydid1971
01-28-2011, 05:37 PM

Good idea, if I time it right I can get free prime through Christmas again next year.