PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone listen to Absolutely Mindy today??

SASM
01-28-2011, 08:28 PM
DS's birthday is tomorrow. We caught 2 missions but forgot the third.

1- Stick a bandaid/bandage on his forehead all day long and when people ask why it's there, ask "Why do YOU think it's there?" That was Mindy's compromise since DS didn't want to lie and make up pretend reasons for the Bandaid. :). Wish this was always the case!!

2- Sleep upside-down in bed...feet on pillow, head where stinky feet should be.

3- UGH...no clue!! Totally forgot...

We were so focused on the first 2 we forgot the others. My solution was to make up a third family mission together for Doodle for him To complete tomorrow so he can at least officially "turn 8 on his birthday" and then find out what Mindy's third mission was on Monday but that didn't fly. He really wants to do all 3 of hers. :). So...did anyone pay attention today?

TIA!! :)

thomma
01-28-2011, 11:08 PM
Darn it...we listen every day but ds and dd weren't with me in the van today...they're both sick. I like Mindy...but not enough to listen by myself. :)

sorry!
Kim
ds&dd -7 1/2!

SASM
01-28-2011, 11:32 PM
Darn it...we listen every day but ds and dd weren't with me in the van today...they're both sick. I like Mindy...but not enough to listen by myself. :)

sorry!
Kim
ds&dd -7 1/2!

Bummer! I was hoping to find #3. :( Sadly, I find that I listen wo the kids in the car, mainly bc my little one is almost always in the car with me...never have time to switch. Not that I can remember any station #s other than The Pulse, which tends to overplay wayyy too many songs...there never seems to be any new songs on there. At least when I listen to KPL, I am entertained! :) Gosh...I am such a mom!!! :)