PDA

View Full Version : My 4 year old. (Penis mentioned.)

fortato
01-30-2011, 05:34 PM
Says Jack to me from the bathroom "Wow, I have a big penis right now!!! Can I take a picture? Do you like big penises, Mom?"

That is none of your business little boy. And No. You may NOT take a picture.

No one prepares you for this stuff when you deliver a child.

crl
01-30-2011, 05:41 PM
:ROTFLMAO:

Catherine

smilequeen
01-30-2011, 05:44 PM
LOL!

Little boys are simply awesome :)

mommylamb
01-30-2011, 05:46 PM
Ah yes, the penis discussion. While we were trying the potty training thing, we were letting DS run around in the buff, and had a number of similar conversations...

bigpassport
01-30-2011, 06:09 PM
Oh wow. Thanks for the PSA! Forewarned is forearmed;)

kdeunc
01-30-2011, 06:10 PM
Yep, even at 4 they are really proud of their big penis! Been there...:ROTFLMAO:

Tondi G
01-30-2011, 06:20 PM
:) gotta love boys... sounds like something my 5 year old would say!

amldaley
01-30-2011, 06:31 PM
:rotflmao:

...and yet another reminder that as a mother of a boy, you only have to worry about one penis. As a mother of a girl, I have to worry about every penis in the world.

DebbieJ
01-30-2011, 06:38 PM
:hysterical: :banana: :jammin:

DietCokeLover
01-30-2011, 06:40 PM
yes, my son is fascinated with his "pena" too.

Puddy73
01-30-2011, 06:46 PM
:hysterical: DD1 and DS were taking a bath together about two years ago when DD1 shrieked "Mom, he's playing with and making it big again!" They take separate baths now but I can't wait to tell them that story when they are grown up.

catpagmo
01-30-2011, 06:47 PM

...and yet another reminder that as a mother of a boy, you only have to worry about one penis. As a mother of a girl, I have to worry about every penis in the world.

:hysterical:
You guys are too funny! My DS is almost 2, and I have not encountered that yet. Thanks for the heads up!

MMEand1
01-30-2011, 08:07 PM
My DS was very worried one day in the bath when he discovered that "the marbles" were stuck and wouldn't come out and he "didn't remember eating any marbles"!!!

mom2binsd
01-30-2011, 08:38 PM
:hysterical:Wow, that's a first...imagine if he'd gotten a hold of your camera and taken a picture of himself...my kids are always taking pictures..

My DS about age 4 discovered how to make his go "bigger and bigger" and decided to tell everyone at the dinner table and show us too!!!!

MartiesMom2B
01-30-2011, 08:57 PM
So cute that he's so proud!

ha98ed14
01-30-2011, 09:35 PM

:thumbsup: So true!

gordo
01-30-2011, 09:54 PM
That is hysterical! But don't worry - even those of us with girls get to have penis conversations! Here is an actual conversation with my 5yo DD

DD - "It's not fair that boys are allowed to touch their penises when they go to the bathroom, but girls can't touch their vagina".

Me - "Life isn't always fair" (ok best I could come up with at the time!)

DD - "Well I wish I was a girl with a penis. Then all the other girls would be so jealous of me"

Me - "Why yes they would dear." (For reasons more than you know!)

k_null81
01-30-2011, 09:58 PM
Thank you ladies for a much needed laugh....:hysterical:

hellokitty
01-30-2011, 10:00 PM
Oh, I needed a good laugh! I think age 4 is the age where the constant penis talk really goes nuts and it is hard to try to keep a straight face when they make penis comments that are hilarious.

MSWR0319
01-30-2011, 10:14 PM
Oh great. DS is two and hasn't said a whole lot yet, but based on other conversations we've had when he does decide to talk about penis's I'm sure it will be a very very interesting one.

justlearning
01-30-2011, 10:45 PM
Cute! It sure is fun being a mom of boys!

artvandalay
01-30-2011, 11:02 PM
One of my sons told me once that "Sometimes my penis sticks to my leg"... I can't remember if it was summertime or what... but I was just like.. "uh.. ok"

And two days ago my 3 year old tells me "Sometimes my penis moves" :hysterical:

Little boys are so cute:heartbeat:

artvandalay
01-30-2011, 11:04 PM

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

lmh2402
01-30-2011, 11:11 PM
DH was getting in the shower yesterday afternoon and i was drying my hair in the bathroom. we were in a rush b/c we were running late for an appt. normally we try to give each other time and space (generally the only privacy of the day is shower time)

anyway, as he (DH) is walking into the stall, DS runs up GRABS his penis and says, "big pizza"...then he quickly lets go, pokes DH's scrotum and says..."oh wow-WEE!!"

DH was horrified. i've never seen a man cover his crotch and try to cross his legs so quickly.

i almost peed my pants.

oneplustwo
01-30-2011, 11:19 PM
DH was getting in the shower yesterday afternoon and i was drying my hair in the bathroom. we were in a rush b/c we were running late for an appt. normally we try to give each other time and space (generally the only privacy of the day is shower time)

anyway, as he (DH) is walking into the stall, DS runs up GRABS his penis and says, "big pizza"...then he quickly lets go, pokes DH's scrotum and says..."oh wow-WEE!!"

DH was horrified. i've never seen a man cover his crotch and try to cross his legs so quickly.

i almost peed my pants.

OK, I'm laughing so hard, I CAN'T BREATHE!! :hysterical:

All I can say is, listening to my twin boys discuss their body parts . . . well, it's priceless. :)

amm40
01-30-2011, 11:24 PM

i almost peed my pants.

:rotflmao: and trying not to pee!

My two year old just uses the towel to play peek-a-boo with it after his baths. He is always sooo happy to see it reappear.

♥ms.pacman♥
01-30-2011, 11:25 PM
:ROTFLMAO: all these stories are just too funny!!!

elephantmeg
01-31-2011, 02:42 AM
:hysterical: DD1 and DS were taking a bath together about two years ago when DD1 shrieked "Mom, he's playing with and making it big again!" They take separate baths now but I can't wait to tell them that story when they are grown up.

I remember my brother showing me how he could make it big. He was 7 or so and I was 5. It was so cool!

klwa
01-31-2011, 07:32 AM
*laughs* Yep. Been there. Done that. :)

elizabethkott
01-31-2011, 07:40 AM
I just love it when J is grabbing at his crotch and I ask him if he has to go to the bathroom and he responds, "No, mommy. I just like touching it."
Well, okay then.

toystorymama
01-31-2011, 09:55 AM
A few years ago at Disney I let my son hold my camera while I was changing his diaper. This was right before he potty trained so he was about 2.5. I was checking through the pictures later and found a bunch of his "peeper". :ROTFLMAO: