PDA

View Full Version : Just for fun: what song .....

blue
01-31-2011, 01:59 AM
...if any, is stuck in your head right now?

I'll go first, Elmo's Song...Has been replaying in my brain for the last few days. Thanks to my SO for introducing the youtube video to our ds.... and
me :6:

Anybody else want to play :D

goldenpig
01-31-2011, 02:28 AM
"It's bumper to bumper on the rainbow bridge" :bouncy:

elephantmeg
01-31-2011, 02:57 AM
it's the "mickey mouse clubhouse" followed closely by "hot dog, hot dog, hot diggity dog". We don't even get disney but it is the only DVD DD wants to watch. We've watched it non stop for the last 2 weeks.

Nooknookmom
01-31-2011, 03:48 AM
Scooby dooby doo, where are you...DD is hooked on the oldies.

squimp
01-31-2011, 04:04 AM
Angelina Baker - it's about the 6th song in DD's fiddle book.

klwa
01-31-2011, 07:26 AM
Okay, so not a kids song, but, "Istanbul" by They Might Be Giants. :) But, since it is TMBG, I've also ended up singing the Hot Dog song from MMC. :)

elizabethkott
01-31-2011, 07:29 AM
Absolutely NOT a kid's song. And totally random without the background knowledge:
I'm currently in the last week of rehearsals for A Chorus Line at the high school I teach at.
There's a song in the show, "Hello Twelve, Hello Thirteen, Hello Love".
It's been in my head for THREE WEEKS.
I need this show to be over so it can get out of my head!!!!

boilermakermom
01-31-2011, 07:31 AM
Head, shoulders, knees and toes, knees and toes....for about a week now!!! Thanks YouTube!

SnuggleBuggles
01-31-2011, 08:37 AM
Pink's "Raise Your Glass" I really dislike that song so I am not happy that it is bouncing around in there.

Beth

wellyes
01-31-2011, 08:52 AM
arrrghhh I was having a nice morning now there is a cacaphony of irritating songs in my head! Heads, shoulders knees & toes.... was constantinople now it's istanbul..... la la la la, la la la la Elmo's song....

dec756
01-31-2011, 09:06 AM
greanade

Seitvonzu
01-31-2011, 09:07 AM
"never had a friend like me" from aladdin.... this happens from time to time when DH & i start giggling about my dad's barbershop practices. i guess it's karma for the laughing! ;)

lizzywednesday
01-31-2011, 09:20 AM
Absolutely NOT a kid's song. And totally random without the background knowledge:
I'm currently in the last week of rehearsals for A Chorus Line at the high school I teach at.
There's a song in the show, "Hello Twelve, Hello Thirteen, Hello Love".
It's been in my head for THREE WEEKS.
I need this show to be over so it can get out of my head!!!!

Tech week always stinks. I feel for you.

For the record, it was years before I could listen to the soundtracks of Guys and Dolls and Bye Bye Birdie without cringing.

I have no problem with Oliver!, but will admit to switching the film version off the other day to avoid getting 'Food, Glorious Food' stuck in my head. (And, there it is. Suck.)

I can tell you that I'm supposed to have the 1st, 4th and part of the 6th movements of the Brahms Requiem stuck in my head, but until the director puts our voice parts up on his cloud, I haven't got a chance.