PDA

View Full Version : Need a good consignment shop in Orange County, CA area

AnnieW625
06-06-2011, 11:45 AM
posted in the lounge for more traffic.

Does anyone have one? I live in the Long Beach area, but work in Santa Ana so Newport Beach, Costa Mesa, Anaheim Hills, and maybe Laguna Hills/Ladera/Aliso/Mission Viejo areas would work for me. I know there are shops locally to me, but I don't think I'd get much out of my stuff in my area honestly. Long Beach is very Iowa compared Orange County which is very New York City in comparison.

I have maternity clothes from Baby Style, Pea In A Pod, and Japanese Weekend as well as a few higher end baby clothes that I will be wanting to sell. Baby items are from Kissy Kissy, Hanna Andersson, Janie and Jack, and VEUC Baby Gap, and Gymboree (comparable to NWOT I guess).

ha98ed14
06-06-2011, 12:05 PM
posted in the lounge for more traffic.

Does anyone have one? I live in the Long Beach area, but work in Santa Ana so Newport Beach, Costa Mesa, Anaheim Hills, and maybe Laguna Hills/Ladera/Aliso/Mission Viejo areas would work for me. I know there are shops locally to me, but I don't think I'd get much out of my stuff in my area honestly. Long Beach is very Iowa compared Orange County which is very New York City in comparison.

Can I play? I'll take some in North OC too, if anyone knows of any. There's one in Placentia at Kraemer and Bast., but it's not that great. She overprices gear.

AFA OC being NYC... Annie, you give us far too much credit. I think the most we deserve in North Jersey. ;)

AnnieW625
06-06-2011, 12:12 PM
AFA OC being NYC... Annie, you give us far too much credit. I think the most we deserve in North Jersey. ;)

I have never been to either place, but really yeah maybe New Jersey is a better option seeing that both locales have a Real Housewives show and that would be the ideal buyer for my stuff!:rotflmao::hysterical: