I've been looking at the pictures of this collection online and wondered if anyone who's *recently* ordered it can answer a few questions.....What kind of hardware is on the crib? Is it hidden, plastic exposed, or metal exposed? And the drawer glides on the dresser - are they they same kind as on the Simmons furniture at BRU?

In a previous post someone said that it was the same as the CAtalina collection in Pottery Barn but the catalog I have of theirs shows plastic exposed hardware and the Sears.com picture shows metal exposed. Is the hardware really different or is the Sears picture old?

Is my local Sears store likely to have a floor model I can look at, touch and feel?

Thanks all for your help! We would like white furniture and didn't like any of the in-stock white stuff at our "local" (60 miles away) BRU. It takes 14-16 weeks to special order stuff ( not to mention $95 to deliver two pieces that far) and I am already 24 weeks and high risk and there's a good chance I won't make it to 40 weeks! So we are really getting crunched for time and hope that Sear's speedy delivery might solve our problem.

Nancy
EDD 5/16/03 (It's a Girl!)