jamminmartin Guest

Default Replacement cushions for Dutailier gliders

I've been looking for replacement cushions for a Dutailier traditional glider, product #10770 02, but I haven't had any success. Any advice?

Mia00 Guest

Default RE: Replacement cushions for Dutailier gliders

I know that you can purchase replacement cushions from The Rocking-Chair Outlet. I don't know their number but here is their web site: www.rockingchairoutlet.com

Hope this helps
    Mia

heidi_timms Guest

I have a 10770 08, which was a hand me down and I just bought some cushions off of ebay for $39.99, plus $7 shipping. They don't fit perfect because the arm cushions only snap on one side over the arm because of spindles on the side of the arms, but I can tuck the flaps in underneath the seat cushion and they fit fine. My cushions did come with a tiny spot on them, which I am currently contacting the seller about. The same seller does have blue ones listed right now. They are this type of cushion:

http://www1.jcpenney.com/jcp/Product...&SearchString=

I checked rockingchairoutlet and a few other places and they are surprisingly expensive!!! It was around $150 or more for the cushions for the chair and ottoman which is crazy!!!

~Heidi
    Mom to Kailey Ashlin
    4/27/03

sherryh Guest

The Nurture Center can give you a quote for replacement cushions. Send an email to [email protected] with your model number.

sherryh

Riggsie Guest

Did you try Babies R Us (BRU) or Buy Buy Baby? I ordered replacement cushions from BRU and was able to select any fabric pattern I wanted.

cj Guest

JCPenney has a 25%off baby sale (code: JUNEBABY). You can buy the Dutailier cushions for the 6 position glider and bowback.

http://www3.jcpenney.com/jcp/Product...iture&ShopBy=0

mrh123 Guest

I think BabyCatalog.com sells them.

lyn_704 Guest

Check out www.rockingchairstore.com . They carry replacement cushions for Dutailier and the fabric selection is overwhelming.