So we finally got our Marina Dresser & Crib. We placed our order in November with Great Beginnings in Maryland (local to us). The store was friendly and fine - though delivery and set up seemed exhorbiant ($200+!) to us. So we decided to pick it up and put it together ourselves. The Crib came in at the end of December, about on time (6-8wks), but the Dresser was delayed until Feb we were told. Not cool, but as we weren't due until mid-March, not heart breaking. We went to pick up the crib - but found out the box is too big to fit into my CRV :/ so we had them put it back into the warehouse and said we'd pick it up when the dresser came in. They had no problem with that. (Some places I think would have a problem with storing something for 60+ days).
Course, comes Feb and I call and call, but still no dresser. Turns it out will ship early March now! Dresser finally shipped out on March 3rd and got to the store on the 9th. We picked it up on Saturday and both pieces fit into my husbands pickup truck no problem. Store helped load it up, very polite, no problem there.
Furniture was in great shape when unpacked. Dresser comes in one piece, so you don't even have to mess with it. Crib had to be put together, but other than not having some 5/8" screws that was supposed to come with them, was also no problem. Items seem sturdy and have no damage to them. We got the stationary side crib, not the drop side crib (which, btw, has been discontinued and can be gotten on sale some places.)
Great Beginnings is having a 20% off sale on Munire right now (3/13/06), but don't know how long it will last.