JonRyanmom Guest

Default Opinions on Baby Trend High Chairs

I have a 4 month old and I am looking to buy a good high chair. I saw Baby Trend high chairs received an A- raiting. Does anyone have one and would you recommend it? I am also looking at the Prima Pappa and the FB deluxe. Thanks.

Dyonia is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Default RE: Opinions on Baby Trend High Chairs

I have the Baby Trend highchair with the two-tone blue reversible cover. We like it alot. The tray stores on the back of the highchair legs when not in use. The cover is easy to wash, and I just hang it outside to dry (but I live in AZ, so this may not work for everyone). I like that the cover is reversible, so I can hide the ruffles when I get tired of them. I believe my husband said it came fully assembled -- all he had to do was take it out of the box.

However, DD has not yet started solids, so we have yet to put it through any heavy-duty abuse. Right now she just plays in it while I make dinner or while we're eating. We'll be starting solids in about two weeks, so I can post back after that and LYK how it holds up.

I have not tried either of the other highchairs, so no feedback there, sorry!

HTH, Donna

JonRyanmom Guest

Thanks

mommy111 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Hi!
    Sorry, just reading your posts and I HAD to ask...I keep hearing about the FB chair, and I'm going nuts trying to figure out what the abbreviation is for, and where I can get one. Could you please help!
    Thanks

M_and_M Guest

Are you sure you are not talking about FP? Fisher Price.