twodogskc Guest

Default URGENT - A.P. Industries reviews (esp. about crib stability)

We were sold on a Munier set until we saw AP Industries' (Generations) Spring Break set. Our style is very contemporary and we love the look of the set.

My husband thinks that Munier is a 'better' brand because it seems to be the best seller at all the stores we've visited and because most other brands are compared to it (in the BB book and at most stores). He's also concered that the AP crib we saw at the store was loose - we're not sure if it is a problem with the crib, or if the store did a crappy job of assembling the floor model.

The babies (twins) aren't due for 4-5 months, although they could come early. We've heard about AP delivery issues, but I think we have enough 'padding' time.

Thoughts? Do you have experience with their cribs? Are they sturdy enough for a 1-year-old to jump around in?

(The urgency is because there is a one-day sale on Munier tomorrow and we need to decide ASAP.)

Thanks.

stevejones_ss Guest

Default RE: URGENT - A.P. Industries reviews (esp. about crib stability)

I would recommend you go with Munire, AP's cribs were not very good when shoped for our nursery. All the reviews I have read tend to agree the only issue Munire is having now is they grew too fast and they can't keep up with demand, but it sounds like you have enough time...

Steve