Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Mammatobe Guest

Default RE: Did anyone get this upholstered rocker glider from Walmart?

Hey BoyMomCA--I live in San Francisco--I am anxiously awaiting your delivery to arrive--i saw that they just reduced the price alittle bit-- I hope you like the chair and find it very comfy. :-)

boymomCA Guest

(Hi S.F. neighbor!)

Ok - got my chair today and it is great!. Babies are not here yet so I didn't test it out with them, but it looks great and is very comfy. I got the blue and it just looks SO nice in the nursery.
    It does have a slight "new" smell but it will probably fade by the time we use it. Also, the seat is pretty high above the floor, I am 5'3" and it is a bit high for me, but since I will use the ottoman anyway it doesn't matter. Overall I think it is a wonderful glider/ottoman for a great price.

Mammatobe Guest

thanks for your reply..I think I will place my order today. One other question..does it have a tall back? so when you sit in the chair can you rest your head on the back of the chair?? I know random question, but I don't like a short back and then your head is not comfy... ;-)

boymomCA Guest

Yes, it does have a tall back. My head is less than 2 inches taller than the back so it is definitely very comfy for head support.

Mammatobe Guest

so do you live in SF? and when are you due?? I am due Aug. 25th..delivering at CPMC.

Mammatobe Guest

I just placed my order..and opted to pick it up at the store when it arrives, so that saved $64.00 for delivery..how great! I hope I love it! Thanks for your review. :-)

boymomCA Guest

I didn't even know you can do that.. bummer.. so much to learn.. Enjoy your new chair!

BTW I am not from S.F. (I live in Mountain-View), I like S.F. though..

melbablah Guest

Can I ask how close the color was in-person to what it appeared online? We ordered the yellow version yesterday, even though I am kind of grossed out by the color of yellow shown online...Am kind of hoping that it isn't 'really' that bright in person.

So, anyways, was just curious about how closely they matched up. Thanks!

boymomCA Guest

I think it is pretty close, perhaps the actual chair is a little darker than it seems in the pic. on their website. I don't know about the yellow though.

newmama2be Guest

>I just placed my order..and opted to pick it up at the store
    >when it arrives, so that saved 460.00 for delivery..how great!
    > I hope I love it! Thanks for your review. :-)

Hi! I was getting ready to order this same glider too. Can you tell me how you arranged for pick up in the store? I was under the impression that the "site to store" option was only a pilot program for Walmart's Dallas-Ft. Worth customers. From your posts, I gather you're in northern california. Let me know how you did it! I'm in southern california, so it would be great to save on the shipping as well! Thanks!:)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast