I decorated our nursery pretty much with the John Lennon Musical Parade theme. Her crib looked cute with the Fisher Price Symphony in Motion animal mobile and the Lennon bumper pads. But I have just taken down the mobile b/c she is 5 months old. I can keep the bumper pads on for awhile, but .... the crib wall just looks so bare! I am looking for easy, inexpensive decorating ideas ...

Does anyone know of a source for unbreakable mirrors or glass that I could put on the wall *behind* the crib? I don't want to hang a crib mirror *in* the crib as it would be unsafe. (Or do I really want a mirror? Would she be able to see me every time I peek in at her?) :-)

I don't want to paint the walls right now.

How safe is it to hang a quilt or picture or something on the wall above the crib? I'm afraid of something falling down.

I'm trying to talk my dad into painting her a picture, or maybe I will just end up buying a picture or something.

I bought some of those re-peelable and re-stickable wall sticker things at Target the other day -- animals to match the Lennon animal theme and colors -- but our walls aren't smooth so I don't think they will stick.

I've attached some photos of the nursery, just if you are interested.

Thanks for your ideas!

Priscilla, mom to Laura 09/14/02