cad01 Guest

Default Does anyone have Wendy Bellisimo bedding?

Do you like it? Is it worth the money? This is our first and it is a boy but we plan on having a second soon after. What if it's a girl? Then we have to but another set! I really love the look and feel of her stuff though. I guess I'm looking for people to tell me that it's worth it or it's definitely not worth it.

heidi_timms Guest

Default RE: Does anyone have Wendy Bellisimo bedding?

I'm not sure if you have heard, but she has a new less expensive line of bedding now called Wendy Bee. Check it out at:

http://www.wendybee.net/

ddmarsh Guest

There is no doubt her bedding is gorgeous - even more so in person if you've had a chance to check it out IRL. I debated and in the end decided that I'd rather put the money into the room itself, particularly because this was my fourth and likely last child. I ended up having the walls decorated by an artist in a design that will last well beyond babyhood; crib bedding is only used for about 2 years and often only that if it's you end up having a different gender. It was a tough decision, b/c I drooled over several of her sets!

Good luck and hope you find what you like!

Debbie

Tiare Guest

I struggled with this too, and although I loved her stuff - I could not justify the prices ($650-700) I ended up finding two crib sets I loved at $250-350 range which I thought more realistic, and they are gorgeous. One is by Bananafish and the other by Brandee Daniel - I have them both and cannot decide which to keep- but if I keep both, they are still less then the WB sets I was looking at.

gisele is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

I am having a boy, my first baby. I did buy one of the less expensive Wendy Bellisimo sets (about $400). I also thought about what if my second baby is a girl, so the set I picked out can be used for either boy or girl. I really love it, and like the idea that the bumper covers can be zipped off for washing.

cad01 Guest

Which set did you get? I'm looking at a few of the unisex ones now so I could use it again. I think i have my heart set on her line so that is what I'll end up going with.

fletch2003 Guest

I bought one of the less expensive sets ($400) and love how it looks. We're having a boy but it's our first so I wanted something neutral that I could use if we have a girl next. I chose Apple Blossom Farm and was not disappointed when it arrived.