I have put most of my nursery together and have put three wall hangings (2 long picture picture frames that hold three - 4x6 photos each; and one medium sized bulletin board with cute painting and dragon flies on the frame). I like how it looks, BUT I just got some free flier/coupon book in the mail and it has one of those "nursery safety" checklists. It lists as an important item, "Do not hang anything on the wall above the crib because it could fall off the wall and harm the baby."

Now, I have never seen a picture fall off a wall before, ever. But I will be new to motherhood. Maybe babies are so rambunctious that they rock the crib crazily and knock things off walls. Even in a year I don't think the baby could reach up and even touch the pics.

Anyway, you can tell I want to leave the items there on the wall, but I am going to remove them if that is really the best thing to do. Do any experienced moms out there have advice or stories to help me decide what to do. (No, you will not be held liable for your advice! :)

Thanks!