jessjgh1 Guest

Default Sheets for mini-cosleeper (Arm's Reach)

Has any one had any luck finding fitted sheets that fit the mini-cosleeper by Arm's Reach? I've heard that some bassinet sheets might fit, but I don't actually have the co-sleeper yet to test it out. The sales guy was not being very helpful )-:

Also-- does it come with a waterproof pad that fits over the mattress? If NOT, is there one that would work with the co-sleeper? I would think this would be a good idea, especially since I want to use the co-sleeper again..

Thanks in advance for your help!

Jess

--------
    Jessica

Default RE: Sheets for mini-cosleeper (Arm's Reach)

I have the original co-sleeper and got my sheets from babystyle when they had them for 20% off and used a coupon code for another 15%. Unfortunately, neither promotion is going right now, but I have to say that I've gotten lots of stuff from them and it's a great site, customer service -wise. they have the mini sheet for $16 now:
    http://www.babystyle.com/common/dPro...srch-armsreach
    Also, I noticed that pallets (kidsurplus.com) has it for $13.59 plus shipping. Can't vouch for their service yet, just placed my first order a few days ago. You can be sure I'll talk about it here if it is less than stellar! Here's that link:
    http://store.yahoo.com/kidsurplus/arm9812w-9813n.html

Re: the waterproof pad...mine didn't come with one, but the mattress seems to be covered (upholstered) in a water-resistant fabric, like tent material. I just put a lap pad (the kind that is flannel/felt on one side and vinyl on the other) under the crib sheet and it seems to stay in place and do just as well. I think the fitted sheet fits so snugly that a full-on mattress pad would be too bulky.

HTH,

jessjgh1 Guest

Thanks for the info! I'll check out those suggested vendors!

Jess

--------
    Jessica

judels Guest

I believe JCPenney catalog (and their website) sells the sheets for this item in blue and ecru. They also have the leg extenders.