nyc_mom is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Default Land of Nod bedding?

Anyone have one of their bedding sets? how are the bumpers? enough ties, not too fluffy? TIA

nyc_mom
    http://b2.lilypie.com/yVa8m5/.png

http://bd.lilypie.com/HiJNm5/.png

cchavez is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default RE: Land of Nod bedding?

We have the ooh la la bedding. The bumper is actually pretty thin and there are enought ties...hth

We have the A to Z bedding and love it. I'd say the bumpers are medium fluffy but they definitely have plenty of ties.
    Jen

Mama to Luke (9/04) and Dex (5/06)

nyc_mom is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

We just bought the "Transportation" bedding from LoN. I love it. The bumpers are adorable, and have enough ties and are not too fluffy. The only piece we didn't buy was the crib sheet- I couldn't justify spending $19 on the fitted sheet, when I could find a comparable one at another store.

I love the set because they offer a big kids version too, so we don't have to change much when he outgrows this set.

BellaGirl Guest

Just this week I was shocked to see two Land of Nod monkey quilts (it's an older pattern in beige and blue) in my local Homegoods. They have really stepped up the baby/kids inventory! I'm only posting because I remember really wanting the set for my DS, but after seeing it in person, the material/quality were nothing to write home about. I thought the quilt was really thin and not special. I much prefer the PBK quilts!

I don't I know this isn't answering any of your questions and I don't want to make your decision more difficult...but in case you have a Homegoods nearby, it may be worth a trip so you can see the set IRL.