713abc is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Default Who carries Carters Sleep Sacks?

I just purchased two Halo Sleep Sacks and really like them. I'd like to buy a few more, but the Halo's are expensive and I've heard Carters makes some that are less expensive. BRU doesn't cary the Carters, anyone know where I can buy them??

heidi_timms Guest

Default RE: Who carries Carters Sleep Sacks?

I'm not sure about the Carter's, but I read in another thread that Children's Place also carries the sleep sacks for half of the price of Halo's sacks!

~Heidi
    Mom to Kailey Ashlin
    4/27/03

Yes. I stumbled into the Children's Place fleece sleepsacks for $10. This may not work if you have an older baby, though, I don't know, because they come in only 1 size. I believe that the ones from Carters come in only 1 size too, though. I've seen the Carters sacks at department stores such as Lazarus (a Federated department store) and, of course, at the Carters outlet. The Carters sleepsacks have long sleeves BTW.
    Mommy to Justin (13 years) & Ashlyn (8 years)

Momof3Labs is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Pretty much anywhere Carter's clothing is sold - including Kohl's and JCPenney. You might not find them on the racks for another month or so because they are really a winter/colder weather item.
    Single mom to

DS ("twice exceptional") - September 2002
    DS - February 2006
    DD - July 2009
    DD - July 2009

hwin708 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

They are currently some girly ones on kidsurplus for $5.
    http://www.kidsurplus.com/prtsleepsag.html
    #BidenHarris2020 “It’s easier to be a parent this morning. It’s easier to be a dad. It’s easier to tell your kids character matters. It matters. Telling the truth matters. Being a good person matters.”

Denyse Guest

I usually have good luck finding Carter's stuff at TRU and JC Penneys. Penney's always has tons of Carter's stuff so you should be able to find some there soon. Also, Target carries Tykes stuff (a division of Carter's) and we got one of our very favorite sleep sacks there last year.

Newbie Guest

I just mentioned this in a previous post so if you already read it please skip this. I just bought 2 halo sleepsacks from Sears for $19.99 (for both) in a gift pack. What a deal! I have also bought 2 Carter's sleep sack at Ross for $6.99 each--and yes they have long sleeves instead of being sleeveless. Since the Halo sacks that I got were in size small and when measured to the Carter's onesize one are the same size, I'm going to return one of them.

Momof3Labs is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

I posted this under your other thread but wanted to add it here, too:

You can get Halo sleep sacks through the SIDS Alliance 630-305-7300 for $15 each (with free shipping) if you buy three!
    Single mom to

DS ("twice exceptional") - September 2002
    DS - February 2006
    DD - July 2009
    DD - July 2009

Walmart also now carries Carters in a line called Child of Mine and that have sleepsacs in the stores now...dont recall the price but I know they had atleast four different colors and several out on the shelves I remember them being a reasonable price.

slknight is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I saw the Carters Sleep Sacks at BRU yesterday. They do have long sleeves. It might just be a little early for them to be in BRU depending on where in the country you live. I'm in Maine, so the winter stuff is on the shelves already!

Susan and Alex (04.18.03)