Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    peanut4us Guest

Default So is the graduated Gymboree sale this weekend in place of COF?

Just wondering. I wasn't going to get anything this time around anyway (holding out for REAL sales on short sleeves, etc for spring.summer). IF so, is this replacing COF? That would suck! I live for getting COF on sale items. And this crappy sale is only on regularly priced merchandise.

Default RE: So is the graduated Gymboree sale this weekend in place of COF?

Nope, there will be a COF at the end of January. I'm pretty sure on this one.... I think I heard it starts the end of January and goes into February. :D
    ~~AngelaS~~
    Mommy to 3 girls: A, G and M. (15, 11 and 8.5)

The education of all children, from the moment that they can get along without a mother's care, shall be in state institutions at state expense.
    – Karl Marx, "The Communist Manifesto"

heidi_timms Guest

Yes I would wait unless you really love something that is regular price. I don't think that this weekend's sale is all that great, especially since we have been spoiled by COF sales in the past!

~Heidi
    Mom to Kailey Ashlin
    4/27/03

parkersmama Guest

I'm waiting for COF, too. I'm hoping the tulips will be on sale by then since a new line will be out in late January. That way it'll be 30% off things that are already on sale! Also, I might get the groovy heart pants for next winter since we have a couple of cute Valentine type outfits already.

colleenfs is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I think the line out at the end of January is Strawberries or something. Then Easter should be out in February.

~Colleen
    Mama to Julia 1-10-02

momto2girls Guest

What do you think the odds are that the tulip line will be on sale by the end of the month (in time for COF)? I'm trying to decide if I should buy during the sale this weekend or not. It just seems so soon to put the new line on sale. I would love some advice from some Gymboree experts!

emmiem is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Did you see the groovy hearts pants in person? I did and I think they are too lightweight for winter. They are good for spring and early summer. I was kind of surprised but they have had two spring lines already in the store.
    Emmie

momtob2003 Guest

Default COF???

I am s-o-o clueless! Would some one fill me in on what COF means. Thanks!

Kashfi
    Mommy to Austin 11/24/03

Default RE: COF???

Circle of Friends, 30% off anything in the store. :D Comes around a few times a year. :D
    ~~AngelaS~~
    Mommy to 3 girls: A, G and M. (15, 11 and 8.5)

The education of all children, from the moment that they can get along without a mother's care, shall be in state institutions at state expense.
    – Karl Marx, "The Communist Manifesto"

parkersmama Guest

Unless you are going to buy $100 worth, you might as well wait until COF comes around and see if they are on sale. The current sale is only 35% if you buy $100 or more and COF is 30% off everything, including sale merchandise.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast