lfp2n is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default baby girls swimsuit

I searched for a swimsuit for DD at the weekend and came up with nothing.Gymboree had sold out of a really cute one in 12 mo. Online I can't see one except for these really elaborate fru-fru skirty deals. Is there anywhere with a relatively simple one-piece shape out there.

Thanks

Lucy

amyff Guest

Default RE: baby girls swimsuit

http://layette.babycatalog.com/summe...uit/30003.html

This is not one piece...but I just purchased this for my daughter and should get it tomorrow! We are going to HI and I thought it would offer a little more protection than a traditional bathing suit. I will let you know how I like it if you want...

cuca_ is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I saw some at Old Navy about a week ago, and they also had a few at Nordstroms. I didn't look at them closely, but I believe they had several styles and didn't see any skirty ones. HTH!

egoldber is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Target has several styles in their stores right now. Some of them are REALLY cute. And Lands End usually has some both in the regular store and also on the Overstocks page.

HTH,
    Beth, mom to older DD (8/01) and younger DD (10/06) and always missing Leah (4/22 - 5/1/05)

jillkatz Guest

I just got back from target and they had some. I bought one from KRU last week. Since they are closing there is a huge markdown- they had 2 styles both simple but cute. I heard Old Navy had a cute 2-piece.