Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    brownay2 Guest

Default Where to buy Robeez shoes and stride rites?

Was wondering where all you robeez shoe fans have purchased the best and cheapest deals? Is there specific stores that sell stride rite shoes? Thanks to everyone for responding to my questions.

Momof3Labs is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Default RE: Where to buy Robeez shoes and stride rites?

Stride Rite has a store locator at www.striderite.com - the SR outlets have the best deals, by far.

Robeez also has a store locator at www.robeez.com, but the best deals seem to be sales/clearances and on eBay.
    Single mom to

DS ("twice exceptional") - September 2002
    DS - February 2006
    DD - July 2009
    DD - July 2009

I get Robeez on eBay brand new at half the retail price.

...Karen
    Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
    Logan Elizabeth Mar 03

Melanie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

The best place for Stride Rite is definitely an outlet...ours is called something like "Stride Rite Sperry" and has adults & kids, elefanten & stride rite, keds, etc.

There are also specific Stride Rite stores in the malls here...they cost about twice as much. JC Penney has them, but the styles look older and the sales people were not knowledgeable at all. Occasionally I find some Stride Rite at Ross/Marshall's as well.

Robeez are hard to find for a good price...maybe eBay? They have gotten stingy and started forcing their retailers not to sell below are certain price, not to sell online, etc. It's hard to find a good deal on them, but they're out there. Our stride rite also sells Robeez, for retail price of course.

mom2kandj Guest

We've gotten Robeez from Children's Orchard(CA) for $16.99 + tax per pair. HTH!

Rose
    mom 2 Katie 12/02/00
    & Jack 04/16/02

heidi_timms Guest

There are coops for both Shooshoos and Jack & Lily shoes which are similar to Robeez. They have some unique styles that are cuter than some of the Robeez IMO. I can't remember what the coop price is for Jack & Lily, but the Shooshoos are around $15.50 a pair which includes shipping! This is a great price.

pm me if you want the links to the coops!

~Heidi
    Mom to Kailey Ashlin
    4/27/03

bnme is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Karen,
    Is there a specefic seller you get them from?

I was just in SR yesterday, as DS out grew his Robeez and we can't live with out them!) and they were all out of the 12-18 month size. I'd certainly prefer getting them 1/2 off if I have to pay shipping!
    Thanks!
    Donna

Mom to JT 1/03 and TJ 8/04

I don't really pay attention to the seller, I just do a search for Robeez, and buy the ones that look good and with fair shipping prices. There was one woman who was clearing out her inventory, but I think it is all gone now. She had a yahoo group called "Bobuxplease" but also sold Robeez through it and on eBay.

...Karen
    Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
    Logan Elizabeth Mar 03