toomanystrollers Guest

Default Now the LE stuff is an extra 25% off at Sears

I was in my local Sears today and all clearance (both blue & pink tickets) are an extra 25% off. I picked up a couple more shirts for Shea including short-sleeve polos for $2.99.

HTH

LoveMyBabyBeans Guest

Default RE: Now the LE stuff is an extra 25% off at Sears

I just posted my savings yesterday too!! It's a few messages down. And I have to say this. The sign sure did say take an extra 25% off, BUT, when I got to the register it was MUCH more off than that. The long sleeve playdresses (floral patterns, really soft and comfy) were marked 11.50, I think, so I was thinking they'd ring up around $8.75. NO! They were ringing up $3.74!!! These dresses were originally 19.50 a piece. I ran back to the rack and grabbed 4 more when I saw that price. Our Sears has these new self scanners to check prices, so grab what you like and check the prices because they appear to be ringing up cheaper than marked. I posted yesterday, but I got approx. $360 worth of LE and Carter's clothing for $100.

BTW, the dresses I am talking about are these:
    http://www.landsend.com/cd/ov/prod/0...33646674137070

They are a tiny bit cheaper at Sears though. I think they look better in person too.

shishamo is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default RE: Now the LE stuff is an extra 25% off at Sears

I grabbed 4 polos for Leo, too. You can't beat the $2.99 price tag. My local sears had tons of cute colors left. I also loved the fact that the colors are very close match to last year's Hanna colors so that I can easily mix and match from the last year's sale stuff.
    Mom to three kids