Default Copa Cobana - will it sell out?

I went to the mall today at lunch and passed on all of EH (except I bought the berets in case they sell out). The store I went to didn't have Copa Cobana, so I'll have to wait to go to my regular store to see it.

Should I buy it now or wait for Gymbuck redemption? I want most of it, assuming I like it in person as much as I do online.

I have an insane number of Gymbucks to spend and would rather wait. What is the buzz on the loops about it?

...Karen
    Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
    Logan Elizabeth Mar 03

vikivoly Guest

Default RE: Copa Cobana - will it sell out?

I haven't seen it IRL yet, but with all of the buzz over EH, I'm guessing it will be there for gymbuck redemption. If everyone's buying EH now, they'll have to "save" something for redemption period.

Imperia Guest

Default RE: Copa Cobana - will it sell out?

It's sort of strange actually. The people who LOVE EH hate CC and the people who LOVE CC hate EH. I don't hate CC but I know my DD will look AWFUL in most of it, orange is not her her colour and she just can't wear such bright colours. The only pieces we are getting will be the polka dot top and rhumba pants.

If there is something you really have to have I wouldnt wait because the small capsule lines are often more likely to sell out.
    Remember Tropical Pineapple? Whoooooosh--gone, and that wasn't even Tier 1 only!

Imperia