Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Little Ladybug Guest

Default If you have your heart set on the J&J Harvest Line Striped Sweater . . .

. . . I wouldn't wait until it goes on sale. I just bought the last 12-18 month size from our B&M store, and some of the other sizes were already sold out. My favorite SA told me that it is FLYING out the door, especially because it could be worn by a boy or a girl. Obviously, they have it on the website too, so there's no need to run out and get it this second, but I just thought I would give everyone a heads-up that this is a hot item! Oh, by the way - It's even cuter in person - It has a gray knit lining, so it's very warm. It could function as a jacket as well as a sweater! :)

mamagoosie Guest

Default RE: If you have your heart set on the J&J Harvest Line Striped Sweater . . .

Actually the 18-24 is already sold out online! I just called and put one on hold at my local B&M--thanks for the warning!

Alex

Little Ladybug Guest

Default RE: If you have your heart set on the J&J Harvest Line Striped Sweater . . .

WOW? 18-24 is already sold out on line? That's REALLY fast. Now I'm doubly glad that I went ahead and bought it in our size while I was at J&J today.

iluvmy2boys Guest

I guess I better go ahead and order it online, much as I hate to spend that much on shipping! I WANT/NEED that sweater!!!

Thanks for the heads up! (btw, I think I PMed you earlier, did you get it?)

LoveMyBabyBeans Guest

Default JENN, FREE SHIPPING CODE!!

Jenn, I'm not sure if you have an American Express card, but this code gets you free shipping if you use your AMEX card.
    AMXJJ

I'm very close to hitting the order button for not 1, but two of these. And it sucks because there is no way I can order 2 sweaters for the boys as my first J&J order ever and NOT order a sweet baby girl outfit.

Thanks for the heads up on the stock.

iluvmy2boys Guest

Default RE: JENN, FREE SHIPPING CODE!!

HAHA! Yu're gonna get one for each boy aren't you?! ;)

What outfit you gonna get for Andie?

I just emailed Hanna bout getting the green tea turtleneck added to the backordered part of my current order (just received the bulk of it today) - great find on matchign the colors on the sweater btw! I'm getting ready to order this sweater myself, but I don't have AMEX, so I have to pay shipping, PHOOEY!

BTW - would you be interested in the barnyard sweater for Quinn? I've got 2 J&J sweaters on the way for Holden (the bear intarsia sweater as well as that striped cardigan from Aviator) and then this sweater and we dont' need 4 sweaters for one season, do we?! LOL LMK!

dotgirl is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Ok, you scared me into buying it. I hate paying shipping *and* sales tax, but I love this sweater. I was going to try and buy it this weekend, but the B&M store is a difficult outing to manage, plus my in-laws are in town. And I don't want to risk the 12-18 month size being sold out in 2 weeks when I finally have time to go get it.

DH liked it too, but I don't know if he liked it well enough to be ok with me spending $60 on it. Oops.
    - Penny
    DD: Britt (03/22/93)
    DS: Riley (11/04/03)

Little Ladybug Guest

Jenn, was it me that you PM'd? I haven't gotten it yet, if so. I'll PM you my email address if it's me you're trying to get in touch with! :)

ETA that I just got the PM and PM'd you back!

LoveMyBabyBeans Guest

Jenn, you can't be willing to give up the barnyard sweater!! It looked SO cute on Holden and it's SO soft.

iluvmy2boys Guest

LOL but 4 sweaters?! FOR ONE CHILD?! that's not even counting any holiday sweaters!! LOL

Guess I better get out and get him some khaki pants, I do really like the sweater, but 4 sweaters for one season seems excessive! LOL I had also gotten the barnyard embriodered jeeper but gave that to my friend for her son. I didn't like the way it looked on Holden - WAY too babyish IMHO for him plus the sleeves were SOOO long on him.

So, are you going to order the J&J sweaer for both boys and then get the Hanna turtleneck to match? (I think that's the best match personally).

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast