Mommyto3 Guest

Default What color tights with the storyteller dress??

I can't decide between a pure white or the pearl, I was just going to order from Hanna then figured that I should check first!!

THis is funny...because how many of us are using this as our christmas card pics??

Rachel and Ava are both wearing the dresses, I got Luke the vest and am putting on him the light blue wiggle pants from last year and just a white or off white t-neck onesie (haven't checked out yet, which looks best), I ordered DH the plaid shirt, and I'm wearing a cable t-neck sweater from JCrew that is a pumpkin color...once we take it, I'll post, and I hope that everyone else does the same!!!

Too funny! :)

ellies mom is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default RE: What color tights with the storyteller dress??

Personally I like to match my whites. If the whites in the dress are creamy I'd go with the pearl tights. If the white is a pure white then go with pure whites tights. It's just my thing. I don't think anyone else notices.
    Veronica

Miss Ellie 11/03
    Baby Audrey 4/08

parkersmama Guest

I got the off-white tights. I think they match the dress really well although I didn't notice whether the white in the dress was pure white or ivory. I think that a pure white might be a bit stark since this is a muted tones dress.

We're doing it for cards, too. :) Vests/t-necks for the boys, dress for AG. Dh & I won't be in the pic.

Mommyto3 Guest

Ok...I agree with both of you, and thank you! A cream or pearl will be much better than the stark white.

DH and I are only in this photo due to the insistance of the photographer, because she thinks that it will be too hard to get a good pic because of the 16mos old and 4mos old..My 5 yr old can't keep them both under control!! So, they figure that we should be holding them!! MUCH to my dismay considering that I have 15lbs to still lose from my little guy!

Thanks again for the advice!