Thread: ISO SHOES!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    annabellesmom Guest

Default ISO SHOES!!!

Hi,

I'm looking for a pair of navy mary janes to go with the hide and seek jumper. I looked on the gymbo site but they don't have it anymore to post here. But it has a navy background and little embrodered mushrooms. I've been looking for shoes to go with this for over a month now and I really wanted to put dd in this dress for turkey day. I also can't see spending over $30 on a pair of shoes that are going to be worn for a month or two. DD is 8m and wears a size 2.5 - 3. Any suggestions will be highly appreaciated.

TIA,
    Sam

pritchettzoo Guest

Default RE: ISO SHOES!!!

www.shoebuy.com has some cute Soft Star shoes in navy in your price range. Check for coupon codes (on google or another search engine) and go through ebates for a substantial percentage back. I got some Stride Rite MJs (very cute, but more shoe than you probably need) that are listed at $45ish for under $30 with all the coupons and rebates.

HTH!
    Anna
    Mama to Gracie (Sept '03)

She really shouldn't be wearing "real" shoes until she is walking. You can do serious damage to her feet since the bones aren't hard yet.

Why not a pair of navy Robeez? You can even get them at Nordstrom.

-m
    Wife to Jonathan
    Mom to Sophia 12/02 and Amelia 12/04

trumansmom is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

DD has this dress as well. She wore it this past weekend with a pair of black Preschoolians. (Oh, the horror!) They looked okay, but I agree a pair of navy Robeez would look much better. They are on my wish list right now.

Jeanne
    Mom to Truman 11/29/01 and Eleanor 4/14/04