natividad Guest

Default Love a Bug fleece jacket by Hanna

Hi all, do you have this jacket? I was wondering if I should go ahead and get DS one of these since they are on sale. How do they wash? Are happy with them? TIA!

Naty,
    Mommy to Alexander

heatherlynn is online now Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default RE: Love a Bug fleece jacket by Hanna

I just bought one and am returning it. It's very nice and super thick, but I didn't like the red. Too tomato-y red.

H-
    Heather
    dd 3/98
    ds 8/04

I just bought the one in orange and it's super cute! Haven't washed it yet, but I did read on these boards that someone was unhappy with the way it came out in the wash and Hanna exchanged it for a new one!

lctippins Guest

I bought this jacket in Blue Star for DD and I love it. I haven't washed it yet, but we had the Zoo Pals fleece last year and it did fine in the wash. I usually wash all DD's clothes in warm and dry them on medium, but I'm extra careful with the fleece... cold water wash and low heat dry.

If you use the current Hanna code (which someone posted yesterday, I think), the jacket is a great deal!

Lisa - Mom to Kendall 6/6/03

rottiemom Guest

As a matter of fact my little guy is wearing his today. I love it, it washes fine & I've had no problems with it. Ours is too big but I bought it that way. He's juuust fitting into a 70 so I bought an 80 to make sure it would last through the winter & hopefully into next.

Plus it's adorable! Ours is the bright blue, my next choice would be the orange.

Nina

jk3 is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

That was me! I love this jacket + the new one is perfect. I love this jacket on my DS.

Jenn
    DS 6/03

http://lilypie.com/baby2/030603/2/5/1/-5/.png

alkagift is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I have the orange and have washed it once, inside out, on gentle, and hung it to dry so it wouldn't pill. It looks great. The stitching is beautiful and it's sharp with jeans and dark pants for winter.

Allison
    Mommy to Matthew Clayton, 5/19/03

babymama is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

We love ours. The fleece is nice and thick. The zipper is super sturdy. The hood stands up when it's on. It's one of the only pieces that my DH has ever complimented me on buying.

Lydia
    Mama to Santiago, born 11/16/03

natividad Guest

Thanks all for your responses! We have an L.L. Bean fleece jacket that we have been VERY happy with - it washes very well, hence my question about the Hanna one. Now, if I can only make up my mind about what color to get...

Naty,
    Mommy to Alexander