ktdid74 Guest

Default BabyGap's new line

I was at the mall and somehow veered into BabyGap and Gymbo. I fell in love with this jumper that just came out. They were already out of 2T so they checked online (already out) and then called another store up north. They're going to send it to me (no shipping, yeah!) so I just had to share- they had cute pink pants with ladybugs, too. Now I just need to find some tights to go with it. And Marie- if you read this- I got the GWL jeans, too :)

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/18702.jpg

urbanmama Guest

Default RE: BabyGap's new line

Katie,

Cute, cute jumper!! I will definitely be checking it out the next time I'm in the mall!! I saw the pink pants online. I'll have to look at those too. I love ladybugs!

Aren't the GWL jeans cute? They were my only "must have" from that line. What shirt did you get? Post pics!!

kfcboston is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Katie -

Too cute! Maybe at least one of my next two will be a girl. :) I was at the mall twice today and in BabyGap once. Surprised I didn't run into you. :)

ktdid74 Guest

What in the world were you thinking :) Twice!!?? It's sad but I was there at 7:30am. I woke up and pulled my hair back and left the kids with DH. It was nice to actually look at stuff- I even bought myself some clothes :o Hope you're feeling well!