Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hanna Code

jennifer_r is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default Hanna Code

O.K., I just made my first Hanna purchase, the barnyard blanket and a wooden rattle. And the code still works so the blanket was only about $22 from $68! I want to try one of the zippers but DD has so many clothes right now so maybe when she moves into the next size.

Jennifer

Mom to:
    Christopher 12/29/89
    Adelaide 8/23/04

LoveMyBabyBeans Guest

Default RE: Hanna Code

They must have marked that blanket down AGAIN. I just got mine and paid $28 after the code for it. So it's definitely been lowered. I wonder what other deals are on the site. Enjoy your new Hannas.

Default RE: Hanna Code--OH NO, the code is gone!

I finally decided to pull the trigger and order that blanket now that he price had been lowered and either the code is no longer valid, or Hanna is rejecting it on sale items. Mine kept ringing up at $28! Not that I need it, but WAH! :(

ETA: I just tried again but with a full-price item and no discount came up. Looks like the code has expired. x(

That's funny because I JUST placed the order this afternoon. Maybe you used a different code; the code that I used was UKB3120. Try it again.

Unfortunately, as much as I love the blanket, I'll be passing it on as a Christmas gift.

Jennifer

Mom to:
    Christopher 12/29/89
    Adelaide 8/23/04

That was the code I used, and I just tried it again and no go. x( Good for you for getting it in at the 11th hour apparently!

Silly/Stupid question, hate for you to miss the opportunity of using the code but I did a copy and paste; did you type it in and maybe it's an issue with the letter "O" and the number "0"?

Jennifer

Mom to:
    Christopher 12/29/89
    Adelaide 8/23/04

Mommyto3 Guest

Default I thought that the code was good through the 20th???

I'm so bummed! I placed my order anyway, and I'm going to call them and see if they'll adjust..who knows. I don't think that they're will be another code for a while considering that the 'big sale' is soon!

Default RE: Hanna Code

CALL Hanna CS if you purchased these within their price adjustment time period (I think it's 14 days)!!! I ordered 3 of these blankets a few days ago, and paid 28.80 each. I just got off the phone with customer service, and they credited my account for 6.40 each!!!! What they did was let me purchase it at the original price of $28 instead, and still gave me the 20% off. Talk about great CS! :)
    See, this board DOES save me money. LOL!

Aimee
    Mother to Leah 10/26/02

Saartje is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default RE: Hanna Code is Expired

The code expired last week, it seems. (Wish I'd known that; I'd heard it expired before Thanksgiving, or I'd have placed an order between then and now!) I just called HA CS, and that's what I was told. Apparently an order DH placed ;) was placed on the day it expired, and the CS representative I talked to said she'd place a note on it requesting we be credited the difference.

Glad you got the discount, Jennifer -- it must have been a glitch that allowed it.

squimp is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default RE: I thought that the code was good through the 20th???

I'm so bummed, too! I ordered the cashmere throw anyway, since I wanted one for Xmas. I'm hoping it's even nicer than the one I had my eye on at Nordstrom.

And since they marked down the apple-a-day jumper, I got one for next year. It's so dang cute! I complained that I thought the code was good until the 20th, and said I would have bought 4 more turtlesuits if it had worked.

And oh no I could not resist the pull of the barnyard blankie. One of my sisters is going to get a nice shower present someday!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast