AdoptChina Guest

Default How can 110 Hannas be too small?

DD is only 42 inches tall, but her 110 dresses from last year look short....I cant imagine she'd need a 120 already

ktdid74 Guest

Default RE: How can 110 Hannas be too small?

I bought DS 110's for his Christmas long johns and the looked too small, too. I ended up just returning them. He was in the range for 110's but needs 120's. Strange indeed :)

brubeck Guest

My DD is 43" or so and she is okay in the 110s. The exception is the playdresses. They just look short on her. I think they are supposed to be short, but they barely cover her behind even though the sleeves are the right length.

It's just weird.

egoldber is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

I think it depends on how long their torso is vs. their legs. My DD is 38" tall and easily fits in 100s, but 110s are NOT huge on her. So I can see where a 42" tall kid could fit in 120s.
    Beth, mom to older DD (8/01) and younger DD (10/06) and always missing Leah (4/22 - 5/1/05)

writeleigh Guest

I also think it might be a torso thing. I bought a hanna shirt and wiggle pants in 90. The shirt fits him perfectly right now (32 inches tall), but the pants are still way too big. He does have quite long arms (and torso).

AdoptChina Guest

I guess it is her torso....she wears a 5 pant but a 6 top