Backstory:
I called the 800# to check on the status of a backordered item I was waiting on. When the lady ran down the list of items I had purchased and already received, I mentioned that some of the items had subsequently gone on sale and since it was within the 14-day limit, I was going to store to get a PA, plus pick up some more sale items so I wouldn't have to pay shipping.

She said that HA's new price adjustment policy is they will not do a PA on sale items or items that have already been marked down, even if they get marked down further within 14 days. So you only get PAs on stuff you buy at FULL PRICE that get marked down within 14 days of your purchase. And what are the odds of that??? Especially at Hanna Andersson???

For instance, take some tights that are originally $20 - you see them marked down to $16 and buy them, and a few days later they are further marked down to $10 -- they will not give you a PA for the $6. I realize $6 is not a lot but it's at least a latte. I just think that's crummy. A PA is a PA as long as it's within the 14 days, IMO.

A lot of stores seem to be hardlining their PA policies and instead making customers do the return-and-rebuy dance. I would think that's more hassle to the store than just giving the customer back some $$.

ETA: She did say that some sales associates at the stores may not be aware of this "new" policy so you may be able to get away with PAs at some stores. Now I wonder if that's just what they say to discourage you from getting a PA or if it's true....

What is everyone else's PA experience @ HA?