jillmk is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Default Went to Kittery Hanna outlet yesterday....

And they had tons of stuff! Lots and lots of playdresses, Jungle Journey stuff, and especially things for boys and bigger girls. It was difficult to find much for girls in size 90, they were pretty much gone. No matching sets of playdresses and leggings in 90's, maybe a couple of 80's were left. There was so much baby stuff around--Jungle Journey, Oh What Fun Fleece Jacket, and several Dala horse sweaters. (Sorry, forgot to check the price on those.) They had a bunch of stuff on the racks for 50% off of lowest price. (I think that there were only 3 things hanging in the 90 section!) I found adorable Christmas dresses for my twins due in March that came to $7.50 each. They also had one of the famous red Christmas dresses in a 150, I think. There were several dresses in 100's and up that were made from previous years fabrics--I recognized one fabric from pants from last winter, and one fabric from a dress from this past Spring. Oh, they also had lots of the Snow over Stockholm sweaters. I think almost everything in the store was marked an additional 25% to 50% off. Oh, they did have long johns and zippers, but only 1 or two long johns for girls. The zippers were pretty picked over, but there were some floral and teddy bear patterns. More variety for boys, though.

Sorry this is jumbled, I'm typing it out as I think!

Jill

ctc221 is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Default RE: Went to Kittery Hanna outlet yesterday....

Do you remember how much the zippers and long johns were? I'm considering a phone order. TIA!

AC

DD 02/02
    DS 11/04

momo5 Guest

Default RE: Went to Kittery Hanna outlet yesterday....

I wish we had a hanna outlet. Looks like some good finds. :)