chiqanita Guest

Default One Step Ahead Swimsuits Question

Has anyone tried these swimsuits from Onestepahead? What do you think?

http://www.onestepahead.com/product/...42761/117.html

tsem is offline Copper level (50+ posts)

Default RE: One Step Ahead Swimsuits Question

I just ordered this swimsuit for my 24mo dd. I will let you know what we think and how it fits. I also ordered the wave suit from llbean.com for my 4yr old ds. I found a free shipping code for llbean. HTH!
    Traci

mfk0205 Guest

We had these last summer and just ordered more for this summer. I loved them; they were a life saver. It was so much easier to only put sunscreen on the faces, hands, and feet of two squirmy 18 month old boys, rather than their whole bodies. I felt the suits really worked; they never had any sunburn while wearing them. The fabric dries quickly when they are out of the water, which is a plus.

HTH!

I haven't tried those exact suits, but I had a similar suit for DD1 last year and will probably get one for her younger sister this year. While they may not be as cute and girly as little bikinis with ruffles, I really like the idea of the additional sun protection. And I figure the time when I can get my girls into these kinds of suits without an argument about the style is probably limited, so I want to take advantage of it now. ;)

The only concern I have about the zip front one-piece for my 18 month old is how difficult it would make diaper changes. If we're at the pool all day, I'm going to need to change her a couple of times, and trying to peel off a wet one-piece could be tough. Maybe the zipper will help - but I'm still looking for a good two piece suit with sleeves and longer legs, which is what I had for my older DD last year.