cmo is offline Gold level (500+ posts)

Default DS' favorite shirt ruined --- DH is in the doghouse!

Any ideas where I can locate another one (it's from Gymboree)? DS is asking for his 'turtles and fishies shirt', and I'm trying to track down another. It was one of those items that goes with every pair of shorts in the drawer, and was nice and cool on a hot day. DH decided to let the kids help him clean the deck. He has learned a lesson: Family Fun should not involve bleach! :-)

The shirt is from the Gymboree Rain Forest line of 2002 (not the same as the Rainforest Adventure line of 2005, as I have discovered). I haven't been able to find it in the right size on ebay. I'm not that Gymboree-savvy, so I thought I'd ask here if there are any non-ebay resources I could pursue. It is a camp shirt, and I'm looking for a size 3T (a 4T could work, too). There is a photo below, but it's kinda small. The shirt is a reddish-orange background with heiroglyphics-style graphics that include turtles, fish, various leaves & palm trees.

Thanks very much from a slightly distressed mama!

-Chris

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/33809.jpg

Default RE: DS' favorite shirt ruined --- DH is in the doghouse!

You can sign up and check on Gymborebel.com and Gymbohaven.com and see if anyone ther has one .

HTH !

Tondi G is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

not the same shirt but maybe this would work in an XS?? I was recenty in the store and it is red (looks more orange in the pic on my computer anyways!)but it has turtles, palm tress, tikis.. etc!

http://www.childrensplace.com/webapp...21&clearance=0

HTH's you!
    ~Tondi

writeleigh Guest

You might also try ebay.