i posted this in another EE thread, but no one commented, and i just wanted all the EE buyers to know how my experience went:

the sizing is a bit wonky on the new fall wide legged pants. i also ordered a pair from last year and there is a BIG difference. the waist seems to be bigger than last years style, all over it seems to be a much looser pant. AND, i ordered a babies lg & accidentally got a sz 2 and there is about a 3" difference in length, where there is only a 1/2-1" difference between 2 & 4. hope that helps. :)

julie from jaminga has great cs, and if you call about any sizing questions she can help you out.

hth!
--------------------------------------------------------------------
kcandz or jacksmommy, hopefully one of you see this!!!

how does their sizing run? charlie is in a 3T in about everything now and they only do 2 or 4, how do their waistbands run, are they looser, or more tight fitting? i don't really care about length right now since i'm planning on ordering a few pairs of the crop knit pants and if they are long, no big deal...i just need to make sure the waist fits.

i don't see a sizing chart on their site, and since i'm in ohio i have a few hours before the west coast "wakes up" :) to make a call.

TIA!!! hopefully you see this!!