I placed an order February 6th for a Belly Belt and a pair of black pants. Their shipping policy states they ship the next day via UPS. After about five days I tried to track my order online, as several other sites allow you to do, but this is not available on Motherhood. On February 13th I was notified through email that my order for the Belly Belt was being shipped the next day and the pants were on backorder until March 13! If I had know it would take this long I could have gone to the mall. You all know that when your belly begins to expand you need the clothes in a timely fashion! I wrote three times to customer service asking why I had not been notified about the backorders when I orignally placed my order and recieved an unsatisfactory response. Basically their response was sorry for the inconvenience but no explanation as to why they do business this way. Just be aware that most companies give you the option of backing out of the order online if the products are on backorder but this company does not!