yhtking Guest

Default Sleeping while watching TV?

My 15 weeks almost 4-mo old DS has been sick for a few days so his routine was out of wheck for several days. Now, it started last night when DH picked up back DS's bed time ritual again, reading and then singing and rocking him a little bit to sleep, DS started just screaming. We finall gave up and turned on the TV. Literally, DS started watching football and fell asleep in 10 minutes. Tonight same thing happend, screaming while my DH started singing to him as if he knows it's time to go to sleep and he doesn't wantta. DH turned on the TV, DS watched football for awhile and fell asleep. WEIRD! Does anyone have any ideas? Is this a bad habit?

peanut4us Guest

Default RE: Sleeping while watching TV?

Speaking as the mother of a child who has been sick for the last few days, whatever works for you.

Once your son is feeling better, you might want to try easing back into the routine. I'm sure that long-term the TV is probably not the answer.

yhtking Guest

Default RE: Sleeping while watching TV?

I'm sorry to hear your baby is sick too. I thought mine was getting better over the weekend. He started eating normal again. He started sleeping normal again too. The nanny said he finished his 6 oz bottles at each feeding today. But, he somehow still has a temperature tonight. We took his temperature and it was 101.4. We gave him some tylenol. The doctor told us on Friday that his fever blister will go away in five days. That is why he was sick in the first place. But, I'm just so paranoid that he is not getting better. Do babies at this age tend to have a slight temperature? I'm just so worried and don't know what to do......