Does anyone own Merrell sandals and love them? I only wear flip flops in the summer and am having a hard time giving them up. I have been looking into Keens, since they seem so popular and comfortable, BUT there is just too much covering my foot. When I tried it on, the one that is closest to a flip flop (the name escapes me) just didn't feel secure enough on my foot for when I have to run after the kids. UGH! I saw a Merrell sandal/flip flop-type shoe on someone the other day and it looked cute. Of course, I cannot find the style on www.merrell.com tonight. I did come across this one though ~

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2854401/...bo=2375491&P=1.

Does anyone have this style or another Merrell that they love? I would probably be wearing them mostly with my denim skirt, capris, or track pants? I am kind of paranoid about having a "full" heavy-looking Keen-type shoe since, IMO, it accentuates my lovely varicose veins and swollen ankles/legs. Does that make sense? I want a supportive shoe that kind of "disappears" instead of draws attention to the foot with heavy fabrics and soles, I guess.

TIA (I hope). Sorry about the novel.