TLC1994 is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Default Collapsible sippy cup?

Just wondering if anyone has seen a collapsible sippy cup? I don't know about anyone else, but sometimes I use a smaller diaper bag and don't really want to take up extra space with a full size cup, so I thought something that could collapse would be great. That way I could just fill it up at a water fountain when needed, then dump out whatever isn't used. I've seen other collapsible cups to keep in your purse, but it would be nice to find one with a lid or even better a sippy cup lid.

Thanks!

brubeck Guest

Default RE: Collapsible sippy cup?

I haven't seen a collapsible sippy cup, but I have seen disposable sippy cups, which might solve half your problem.

The other thing is that I have seen is sippy cups at TRU that have snap off lids (I think The First Years makes them) and they stack, so you can have multiple cups in a small spot.

If you can't find collapsible, maybe you could use the space it takes up in your bag more efficiently. I put a Gerber juice bottle inside the spiiy cup in my diaper bag. Maybe you could put something that is already in your bag inside the cup, and then the cup won't be taking up that much extra room.