todzwife Guest

Default Kolcraft ''Travelin' Tot'' Travel Playard

Kolcraft ''Travelin' Tot'' Travel Playard
    Price...$82.00 low prices include delivery.

Kolcraft's "Travelin' Tot" 4-in-1 Playard with bassinet and changing table--The "little number" offers a variable speed vibrator, ten classical songs with volume control and a soft-glow check light with one minute timer. Also features a mobile with soft toys, removable bassinet with parent organizer and two locking casters. Folds easily for travel/storage and includes a travel bag. Uses four AA batteries, not included. Bassinet and changing table is for infants up to three months or maximum of 15 pounds. Playard is for child from birth to 35" tall or maximum of 30 pounds. Imported from China.

Pattern/Color: Blue Dover Plaid

My question...is this a good deal? The book said that Kolcraft isn't as good as Graco, but this sounds like a good deal. Any ideas? Thanks!
    Shandelle :)

egoldber is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Default RE: Kolcraft ''Travelin' Tot'' Travel Playard

Whichever playard you choose, make sure it is easy to set up and take down. If it is complicated, you won't use that feature and it will lose a lot of it's value as a travel crib.

I personally think that the PacknPlay is very easy to set up.

HTH,
    Beth, mom to older DD (8/01) and younger DD (10/06) and always missing Leah (4/22 - 5/1/05)

Puddy73 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Shandelle, did you buy this playard and if so, do you like it? I'm looking at a Travelin' Tot also, but I haven't been able to find any feedback on it, other than a good Consumer Reports rating. Thanks!
    Jennifer
    Mommy to a big girl and a little girl with a sweet boy in the middle (and always missing our sweet baby boy #2, stillborn 7/12)

"The work of today is the history of tomorrow and we are its makers." Juliette Gordon Low

Is it a good deal? not necessarily. Toys R Us / Babies R Us has several Pack n Plays on sale now for $79.99

...Karen
    Jacob Nathaniel 2/27/91
    Logan Elizabeth 3/25/03
    ...Karen
    ds 1991
    dd 2003
    dd 2008 now home from Taiwan!