brubeck Guest

Default Carnation Good Start Users....

I have $3 in coupons right now. Anyone who wants them contact me and I will send them to you! They expire in August.

jesse Guest

Default RE: Carnation Good Start Users....

Hello,

My wife and I just had a beautiful (like she would be anything else!)baby girl four months ago and we are trying to wade through all of this stuff. I am very happy that there is a place like this to go and get other peoples opinions.

We had a problem early on with Abby (our daughter)keeping her Similac down. In fact we went through many different brands and Carnation Good Start was the only one we found that agreed with her. If no one else has asked, we wouldn't mind the savings. Every little bit helps.

Is there anything you need? We might be able to help.

Also, I saw that you have a Chicco Mamma high chair. We are going out to buy one and just wondered what you thought.

Thank you,

Jesse

brubeck Guest

Default RE: Carnation Good Start Users....

I'm glad to pass on the coupons to you, just click on the icon on the top right of my message to email me your address!

And in answer to the highchair question, I love the Chicco Mamma! There are various issues relating to highchairs but the Chicco addresses the ones that are most important to me (bar on the tray, wheels, adjustable heights, multiple reclines, one hand removeable tray, easy to clean, etc.) plus I have heard nothing but good about their customer service (and have experienced it myself).

But before you buy any high chair go to the store and check it out. You might even want to put your daughter in them to see what she likes.