celfsh Guest

Default Oh, why did I wait until Colleen went on vacation to decide to try CDing?

So I stewed and stewed about it and finally decided to give CDs a shot...you CDing mommies just sounded like you were all having way too much fun! Anyway, of course I waited around to order until Colleen went on vacation (just had to order from her based on everyone's raves), and now I have to wait a week for my stuff to ship! Poor me...now that I've finally made up my mind, I want to get started right away!

I can't tell you how excited (albeit overwhelmed) I am--even DH is being supportive, which is funny because he is SUCH a germophobe (think Jerry on Seinfeld) and practically has a panic attack every time he changes DD! I think the thing that swayed him was when I mentioned that his mom would probably think it was totally weird...suddenly, he was completely onboard. LOL!

Anyway, that made me wonder--what do all your moms and MILs think about your decision to CD? Just curious.

celeste
    mom to olivia 9/25/02
    http://homepage.mac.com/the_big_fish

Default RE: Oh, why did I wait until Colleen went on vacation to decide to try CDing?

Celeste,

I can't answer for either my mom or my mil (both are deceased), but my fil thinks we're insane. Actually, so does my best friend, both my sisters, my husband, etc. :)

Last night I showed DH how to use the Bumkins AIO and he just looked at me. Finally he said "where're the pins? Is that it? I can do that!" Took everything I had in me to not do the "told ya so" song and dance from Will & Grace!

Candy
    Mommy to Matt, 5/22/02
    Candy

Matthew 5/02
    Ethan 10/07
    Praying for Pink in 2013/2014

celfsh Guest

Default RE: Oh, why did I wait until Colleen went on vacation to decide to try CDing?

Ooops! I just realized I posted this in the wrong forum. I'm going to repost under "Reality Layette."

celeste
    mom to olivia 9/25/02
    http://homepage.mac.com/the_big_fish