Rosalind Guest

Default Backyard Playset Question

Sorry-I know this question probably should be posted in the toddler bargains forum but that forum isn't very active.

I was wanting to get any suggestions for a good age to buy a wooden backyard playset. I know that a two year old can't play much with a large wooden playset but I didn't want to buy two different playsets- even the plastic ones can be expensive. I am looking into the Rainbow Playset line right now- they seem to be the best quality (in my opinion) that I've seen so far even though they are expensive. I was wanting to buy a playset early enough that my son could get the most active use out of it for the money.

Thanks,
    Rosalind

Default RE: Backyard Playset Question

We have a CedarWorks set. I looked at the Rainbow too, but didn't like the ladders and the openess of the top platform. Cedarworks has internal platforms that kids can climb up and you can pretty much fully enclose the top platform with extra fences. We love it! http://www.cedarworks.com Their prices were pretty comparable to Rainbow if I remember correctly.
    ~~AngelaS~~
    Mommy to 3 girls: A, G and M. (15, 11 and 8.5)

The education of all children, from the moment that they can get along without a mother's care, shall be in state institutions at state expense.
    – Karl Marx, "The Communist Manifesto"