KUvsOU Guest

Default Need Suggestions as Toddler is getting to Big for Euro Bath

We have been using the Euro Bath since my son could first start taking a bath and I have absolutely loved it. However, I just realized yesterday that at 16 months he is almost too big for it. I have read about problems with the bath seats in the past and also saw that one only went up to 16 months.

On Baby Ant, I saw Snug Tub Inflatable Bath Tubs. Has anyone purchased one of these or have another suggestion as to what might work? Thank you for your input! :)

Shawna
    Mom of Cade 6/16/02

Karenn is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default RE: Need Suggestions as Toddler is getting to Big for Euro Bath

I have an inflatable tub and LOVE it. I feel like it is just a little safer than the big tub because if he falls over, he'll hit the cushy tub rather than the real tub. However, my 16 month old is almost too big for it, and he's on the small side. He's got just another inch or two to go before I think it will start to cramp his legs. I'm thinking that for us, the next step is going to be the regular bath tub, but I plan to make the inflatable one last as long as possible!

egoldber is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Honestly, I think he's probably ready for the big tub. But I had an inflatable tub from Munchkin (I think it was $10 at Target) and she really liked it.
    Beth, mom to older DD (8/01) and younger DD (10/06) and always missing Leah (4/22 - 5/1/05)

lukkykatt Guest

Well, you make me feel bad because DS is 16 months and has been in the big tub for about 8 months now! He wanted to get in there with his big brother though.

We just use the regular tub with a plastic bathmat, and that has been fine.

vikivoly Guest

DD is only 10 months, but I love the snug tub and don't plan on using the big tub until she no longer fits in it.