Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    vikivoly Guest

Default Parents Magazine Walker Toy

I saw an ad in Parents magazine a few months ago for a wooden activity walker made by Parents magazine. It was very similar to their activity block.

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html...sin=B00005LIPR

(Which is a great toy. I bought this for my nieces for Christmas last year.)

I know Target sells Parents toys, but I haven't seen it there. They don't have it on their website either.

Anyone have any info on it?

nathansmom Guest

Default RE: Parents Magazine Walker Toy

The Target near my house had some on Monday. I'm willing to go get it and mail it to you if you'd like.

vikivoly Guest

Norah,

What a generous offer!! Sorry I didn't reply earlier, but I was not receiving my email notifications and didn't realize that anyone replied. Do you recall how much they were?

I'm going to a different Target tomorrow, if they don't have one I might take you up on your offer.

Thanks!

nathansmom Guest

Sorry I don't recall the price but I think it was over $30. I remember looking at it but I can't recall the price.

nola Guest

I think this is the one that I saw at target for $49.99. It looked really nice. I wish they made more wooden toys like those.

etwahl is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I couldn't find any of the wooden toys at my target. i wonder if i'm looking in the right place?! in the toy section, right? is it near anything in specific? maybe my target just doesn't have some of the stuff...

Tammy,
    Mom to Lauren Genevieve
    03/12/2003
    www.evantammy.com

nathansmom Guest

I found the wood toys in the toy section. If I remember correctly its by the fisher price toys. They were at the bottom of the shelves.

cchavez is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Does anyone have a link to view this toy. One of DS C-mas gifts will be a walker type toy. This one sounds great!

nathansmom Guest

Christine-
    I can't find a link to this toy. I looked for awhile yesterday and I just couldn't find one. Maybe someone else will have some luck.

nola Guest

Here is another toy that is sort of similar.
    http://www.babystyle.com/common/dPro...nBamwEAtkaHSKQ

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast